Do you need a place to stay and some advice and help with your situation? Simply contact us and we
can answer your first questions.
Our house is available for women who ...
- are at least 18 years old
- are pregnant or have one or two children under 10 years of age
- have no suitable place to live
- have been registered in Munich for at least 4 weeks
- can manage their household/care for their own
- can care for their children independently
- can imagine living for a few months in our house
Our house is not suitable for women who have serious psychological problems or addictions. We offer 40 one-room-apartments and 24 two-room-apartments. They are all furnished and have a kitchenette.
Washrooms and laundry facilities are shared.
- 202,- Euros for an one-room-apartment
- 359,- Euros for a two-room-apartment
- you will pay yourself if you are employed
- will be paid by the housing and immigration office if you are receiving unemployment pay.
We also counsel in questions concerning daily life and raising your child. Group activities are offered for women and children.
If you already receive immigration-assistance and live in an immigration facility you will need permission from the District Government of Upper Bavaria to move into our facility.